Quick Tuna Salad
Tuna is a wonderful fish that's packed with muscle-building protein. However, most tuna salad recipes drowned out the benefits with a boatload of calorie-packed mayonnaise. Here's a refreshing tuna salad recipe that, in addition to being quick to prepare, avoids the trap of high-calorie dressing.
Here's what you need:
- 1 green apple, chopped
- 2 green onions, tops only, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cans albacore tuna, in drained
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup red grapes, halved
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl and serve immediately.
- Serve this salad in large butter lettuce leaves, or scooped onto avocado halves.