Smoked Salmon Omelette
It's healthy, tastes great and is ready in just a few minutes; what more could you ask for in a breakfast? To make this scrumptious omelet a complete meal, serve it up with wheat toast and fresh fruit. Servings: 2.
Here's what you need...
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz smoked salmon
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the egg whites, cream cheese, garlic salt and pepper.
- Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Gently push the egg whites toward the center as they cook.
- When the eggs are almost set, place the salmon on top.
- Cover the pan and cook for 30 additional seconds.
- Remove the lid and fold omelet in half. Cut in half and serve.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals 124 calories, 1.8g fat, 2.5g carbohydrate, and 22.65g protein